Physical Therapist Job Summary:
MGA Homecare is seeking a Physical Therapist for a full-time opportunity available in Colorado Springs! Our therapists work hard to help their pediatric patients with postural control, gait training, endurance, and other physically ailing conditions. Our goal is to increase participation in daily activities, facilitate motor development, improve strength and range of motion and enhance learning opportunities. So, we're seeking exceptional physical therapists who are just as enthusiastic and passionate about this goal as we are. Along with the satisfaction of helping children in your community, as an MGA Homecare Physical Therapist you'll receive:
- 24/7 on-call support from your MGA team
- Complete autonomy over treatment times and locations (work where/when you want!)
- Competitive weekly pay based on visits completed each week
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 401k with company match
- And PTO!
- Provide individual patient services and determine needs for physical therapy
- Assess potential for rehabilitation and evaluation of the home environment
- Participate in the development of the total plan of care
- Regularly re-evaluate patient progress and revise the plan of care as necessary
- Instruct family, caregivers and other personnel on phases of physical therapy as well as use and care of therapeutic devices
- Maintain communication on patient status with the physician
- Complete, maintain and submit accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding patient evaluation and attainment of goals.
What we are looking for:
- A Physical Therapist with at least one year of experience (home healthcare preferred)
- A graduate of accredited masters or doctorate program in Physical Therapy and current PT license
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!