Licensed Vocational Nurse Job Summary:
MGA Homecare is seeking compassionate nurses for long-term opportunities available in Denver and surrounding areas! This is an excellent opportunity to join our incredible team of talented nurses who care deeply about the families they serve. Our LVN's offer education, training and support throughout the healing process. Beyond that, our amazing team works to help bring every family peace of mind. Pediatric patients require a truly personal touch which is why we are searching for passionate nurses who are ready to accept the challenge of caring for children in all types of medical situations.
As an MGA Licensed Practical Nurse you can expect:
- Competitive pay up to $63k annually
- Schedules vary by case. We'll do our best to secure a schedule that works best for you
- Experience working with higher acuity patients
- Paid training with our clinical staff to fill any knowledge gaps needed for your case
You will: (elements will vary per case)
- Practice safe delivery of physician-ordered care to patients in a home or school environment
- Administer medications or feedings via G/J-tube
- Provide Tracheostomy, feeding tube, ventilator, central line, and urinary catheter management and care
- Utilize the latest EMR technology allowing for real-time charting and patient documentation using a company-assigned tablet (no paper charting!)
What we are looking for:
- A compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse interested in pediatric home care opportunities
- An active Colorado (or compact state) LPN / LVN license
- CPR for healthcare providers
- Ability to provide direct patient care
- Pediatric experience is a big plus!
To apply please email email@example.com or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!