Private Duty Nurse Job Summary:
MGA Homecare is seeking dedicated nurses for long-term Pediatric PDN cases throughout Denver and surrounding areas! In this role, you will provide one-on-one care for a pediatric patient who has recently transitioned home from a medical center. Your skills will be the foundation that enables families to bring their kiddos home!
Given that, our ideal candidate would understand that quality nursing encompasses more than just the clinical aspects of the job as this is a unique opportunity to work directly with your patient and their family. This position is great for an RN of any skill level to get valuable experience while leaning on the MGA team for any clinical or administrative support. We want to give you the tools you need to not only hone your craft, but provide the most comprehensive care possible to your patient!
As an MGA Private Duty Nurse, you can expect:
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 401k with company match
- Competitive pay up to $85k annually
- Full time and part time schedules available; we'll do our best to match a schedule to your needs
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience working with high acuity patients
- Paid training with our clinical team to fill any knowledge gaps for your case
You will: (All of these elements will vary per case)
- Practice safe delivery of physician-ordered care to patients in a home or school environment
- Administer medications, feedings, and/or TPN/Lipids via G/J-tube or Central Line
- Provide Tracheostomy, feeding tube, ventilator, central line, and urinary catheter management and care
- Utilize the latest EMR technology allowing for real-time charting and patient documentation using a company-assigned tablet (no paper charting!)
What we are looking for:
- A caring Registered Nurse interested in home care opportunities in Denver, CO
- An active CO (or compact state) RN license
- CPR for healthcare providers certified
- Physically capable of providing direct patient care
- Pediatric experience and bilingual (Spanish) a plus!
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!