Registered Nurse Job Summary:
MGA Homecare is seeking an RN for a full-time, pediatric homecare opportunity available in Laveen, AZ. We are looking for a compassionate registered nurse who understands that pediatric patients require a personal touch and that no two children are the same. So, we're looking for a nurse who is ready to accept the unique challenges of pediatric homecare and excited about the fulfillment of helping children, their families and the community as a whole. Prior experience (specifically, trach and vent) is preferred but we will gladly consider an exceptional RN who is passionate about gaining invaluable pediatric homecare experience.
The schedule is a convenient Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 4:00 pm) and the pay is up to $29.00/hr (based on experience).
. About Your Day-to-Day:
- Practice safe delivery of physician-ordered care to patients in a home or school environment
- Administer medications, feedings, and/or TPN/Lipids via G/J-tube or Central Line Provide Tracheostomy, feeding tube, ventilator, central line, and urinary catheter management and care
- Utilize the latest EMR technology allowing for real-time charting and patient documentation using a company-assigned tablet (no paper charting!)
Skills You Will Need:
- An active AZ (or compact state) Registered Nurse license required
- Trach & vent experience preferred, but not required
- Fingerprint clearance card (MGA Homecare offers assistance)
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!