Speech Language Pathologist Job Summary:
MGA Homecare is seeking a Speech Pathologist to support in-home cases in Denver and surround areas! Our therapists have the rewarding experience of helping pediatric patients become more independent by addressing physical, vocal, and cognitive concerns surrounding effective communication. At MGA Homecare, it's our goal to help our pediatric patients, however we can, to function at their best and feel their best! This is why we're seeking exceptional therapists who are just as enthusiastic and passionate about this goal as we are!
Along with the satisfaction of helping children in need, as an MGA Speech Therapist you can expect:
- 24/7 on-call support from your MGA team
- Complete autonomy over treatment times and locations (work where/when you want!)
- Competitive weekly pay based on visits completed each week
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 401k with company match
- And PTO!
- Provide individual patient/client services and determine priority needs for speech therapy
- Participate in the development of the total plan of care
- Regularly re-evaluate patient/client progress and revise the plan of care as necessary
- Maintain communication regarding patient/client status with the physician and supervisory personnel
- Complete, maintain and submit accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding patient evaluation and attainment of goals
What we are looking for:
- An SLP with at least one year of experience (home health experience preferred)
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Certificate of clinical competence (ASHA)
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!