Occupational Therapist Job Summary:
MGA Homecare is seeking an Occupational Therapist for a full-time opportunity available in Colorado Springs! Our therapists work hard with each pediatric patient to improve arm/hand strength, range of motion, fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Our therapists also have the rewarding experience of helping each child become more independent with self-care skills, while also addressing patient's sensory concerns such as over-sensitivity or inappropriate response to their sensory environment. At MGA Homecare, it's our goal to help our pediatric patients, however we can, to function at their best and feel their best. This is why we're seeking exceptional therapists who are just as enthusiastic and passionate about this goal as we are!
Along with the satisfaction of helping children in need, as an MGA Occupational Therapist you'll receive:
- 24/7 support from your MGA team
- Flexible scheduling with multiple shifts available
- Competitive weekly pay
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision, dental, and life insurance after just 30 days of full-time work
- 401k with company match
- And PTO!
- Provides individual patient services and determine needs for occupational therapy
- Supervise and direct Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Assess potential for rehabilitation and evaluation of the home environment
- Participate in the development of the total plan of care
- Regularly re-evaluate patient progress and revising the plan of care as necessary
- Instruct family, caregivers and other personnel on phases of occupational therapy as well as use and care of therapeutic devices
- Maintain communication on patient status with the physician
- Complete, maintain and submit accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding patient evaluation and attainment of goals.
What we are looking for:
- An Occupational Therapist with at least two years of experience (pediatric care preferred)
- A graduate of an accredited masters or doctorate program in Occupational Therapy with an active OT license
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
To apply please emails email@example.com or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!