Physical Therapy Assistant Job Summary:
MGA Home Healthcare is seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant for pediatric home care opportunities available in Colorado Springs, CO. At MGA, we focus on a compassionate, holistic approach to care as it is our mission to provide our patients and their caregivers with the knowledge and confidence to reach their care goals! And as an MGA Physical Therapy Assistant you can expect:
- 24/7 on-call support from your MGA team
- Complete autonomy over treatment times and locations (work where/when you want!)
- Competitive weekly pay based on visits completed each week
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 401k with company match
- And PTO!
- Assist in the delivery of patient care as established by the Licensed Physical Therapist to reach treatment goals
- Coordinate with therapists, nurses, social workers, and other healthcare personnel to ensure the patient is receiving the highest quality of care available
- Participate in training and other skills development activities to ensure familiarity with the latest practices in Physical Therapy
- Manage patient records
What we are looking for:
- A Physical Therapist Assistant with 1 year of experience in acute rehab
- A graduate of a two-year PTA college program
- Possession of or eligibility for valid license to practice as a PTA in Colorado
- BLS certified
- Pediatric experience a plus!
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!