Certified Nursing Assistant Job Summary:
MGA Homecare is seeking experienced CNAs for one-on-one care opportunities in and around Colorado Springs, CO. In this Nursing Assistant role you would be responsible for providing basic in-home medical care for patients or varying demographics. Our ideal candidate would approach patient care with empathy, compassion, and dedication as the families and patients we service have come to expect only the highest quality of care and attention from MGA! This is an excellent opportunity for a CNA of any skill level to advance their knowledge and experience while leaning on our MGA team for any clinical and administrative support you may need!
As an MGA Certified Nursing Assistant, you can expect:
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling with multiple shifts available (full-time, part-time, days, nights, weekends)
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- 401(k) with company match
- 24/7 on-call support from your MGA team!
- Practice safe delivery of physician ordered care to patients in a home environment
- Prepare meals and assist with feeding patient if necessary
- Provide accurate and concise documentation and inform RN of any changes in patient status
- Provide patient with Activities of Daily Living per patient Care Plan
- Display a high sense of urgency in meeting the patient's physical, emotional and educational needs
What we're looking for:
- A healthcare professional that holds an active Nursing Assistant license or certification
- BLS certification
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Dependable personal transportation with valid driver's license and insurance
To apply please email email@example.com or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!